Programmes – Nouvelles
Combine engineering expertise with architectural savvy to boost the energy efficiency, durability and sustainability of buildings. In Waterloo’s newest engineering program, you’ll learn how to design, renovate and retrofit flexible buildings that adapt to different needs.
As a university with strong entrepreneurial spirit and connections, Waterloo is excited to offer a new Minor in Entrepreneurship (an option is available to Engineering students). The minor/option is designed to give you the business skills and domain-specific knowledge needed to pursue your entrepreneurial ambitions. Students will be able to apply what they learn in lectures to their own venture or entrepreneurial project.
Minors in Indigenous Studies, Human Rights, and Canadian Studies
New minors in Indigenous Studies, Human Rights, and Canadian Studies can be included as part of many Waterloo programs. Learn about minors available to all Waterloo students.
Changements aux programmes
- Biostatistics replaces Statistics for Health (Faculty of Mathematics).
- Women's Studies has been renamed Gender and Social Justice to better reflect the content of the program (Faculty of Arts).
Mises à jour d'admission
- The Admission Information Form (AIF) is now required for admission in all Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Mathematics programs.
- The Geography and Aviation program and the Science and Aviation program now require English (ENG4U – minimum 70%).
- All Faculty of Science programs now require English (ENG4U – minimum 70%).
- If you would like to be considered for a co-op program, you must check the co-op box on your application.