Résidences et plans de repas
Coût de résidence
$5,574 – $8,136 per 2 semesters
Prices vary on occupancy (e.g., quad room vs. single apartment).
Types de chambre
Guelph's residence is one of the largest in Canada. Room types include: single, double, triple, and quad rooms; 3-person apartments; suite-style apartments; and townhouses.
Approximately 40% of rooms in first year are single. Buildings are co-ed and single-gender.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Study-intensive areas
- Residence learning communities
- Academic clusters
- Living Learning centres – Arts House, International House, ECO House, La Maison Française, English Learning House, Leadership House
- Telephone and ResNet are included
Garantie de résidence
Space in residence is guaranteed to all first-year students on the Guelph campus if the application and deposit are received by the deadline (June 3, 2019, no later than 11:59 pm ET).
Acompte de réservation
$750 deposit is due June 3, 2019.
Plan de repas
Meal plans are mandatory in most buildings. There are 6 plans to choose from (prices are for 2 semesters):
- Minimum – designed for students who are not on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites: $4,000.
- Light – suitable for students occasionally on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites: $4,700.
- Full – our most popular plan, designed for students who are on campus on alternate weekends and those with average appetites: $5,200.
- Plus – designed for students who are on campus alternate weekends and those with hearty appetites: $5,700.
- Varsity – appropriate for students who are on campus most weekends, athletes and those with larger appetites: $6,000.
- Ultra – an optional meal plan designed for students who live off campus who want an occasional meal and snack on campus: Starts at $195; add money any time.
Rooms are assigned in early August.
- Téléphone 519-824-4120, ext. 58701
- Courriel firstname.lastname@example.org